Welcome to Cranberry Samplings

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy Week-end in my world







My friend, Joanne took Friday off from work. We decided to go to Plymouth for the afternoon. The weather was great and as always, the scenery was beautiful. Those pictures are not what I am going to talk about. For me, the food was what the day was about. The first pic was a new restaurant in Plymouth, Patrizia's. The food was really excellent. I had shrimp that was marinaded in lemon tarragon sauce and grilled served on arugula with forrcachia bread. Jo had eggplant was equally as wonderful. We walked around enjoying the day as well as window shopping.


Before we left, we stopped at one of my favorite places. Cupcake Charlies. The picture of the cupcakes is lousy and it uploaded twice, but the are the best. We got a carrot cake, a raspberry dream, chocolate meets vanilla and a hostess mostess. A great day was had by all.

No comments: